Saturday, January 1, 2011

my beat. Your heart.

This week on vacation, I am blessed to hold my silent prayer time outside, on the balcony, overlooking the beach.

I fall into silence and begin to hear my heartbeat. I sink into that silent place, listening to and for God, when my monkey mind begins to relax. My heart beating seems almost to ooze energy from within my to outside of myself.


I become aware of the waves crashing ont eh shore. They fill my left ear - and then both ears - and then after emptying my left, fill my right ear completely. In stereo resonance, the rhythmic waves fill my beaing. This comes from the outside moving inward.


Its almost like God's heartbeat of creation, these waves, that crash of regularity into my heart.


I feel more in synch with life every day.


How is Love's heart beating within you in this moment?


Be strong and let your heart take courage all you who wait for God. - Ps 31

No comments:

Post a Comment