Monday, August 10, 2009

Final Week - Summer Unit

August 10, 2009
And now I commend you to God and to God's grace, a message that is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all who are sanctified... Acts 20:32

It's the final week of summer unit CPE for The Interns.

How will I say goodbye?
How can I thank them for building me up, for their sensitive pastoral care, their rigorous honesty, and their faith and hope in the midst of suffering?
How will I simply be with them, in our final evaluations tomorrow, and allow their presence to wash over me like a bath, cleansing me of all misunderstandings and drenching me in grace?

I will commend them to God, with Love. They are sanctified.

How will you commend your loved ones to God in this moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment